Max & Gemma enjoy watching “Jaws”.😱😍❤️🐶 #puppies #puppyupdate #jaws #sharks
SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKERS THERES NO JOKE OR CLEVER COMPLAINT AT THE END OF THIS POST BECAUSE FUCK EVERYTHING. I BET YOU THOUGHT YOU WOULD SEE SOME STUPID FACE OR PAINFUL MEMORY FROM SHERLOCK HUH?? NOPE JUST THIS STUPIDLY LONG POST. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ITS THE ULTIMATE FUCK YOU HAHAHAHAHAHA I HAVENT SLEPT IN 3 DAYS.
i’m convinced this post is the reason they put the reblog button at the bottom
can we just agree that hermione doesn’t give two shits about throwing rocks in the water. she knows exactly what she’s doing bless her
HE LITERALLY JUST TAUGHT HER WHAT SHE TAUGHT HIM IN THE FIRST BOOK
SWISH AND FLICK
THIS IS THE CUTEST THING
[SCREAMS OUT LOUD]
OH MY GOD
Someone finally to bring religion out of the dark ages and integrate it with modern society.
What is a religion? It’s people. It’s not a book, or a building, or priests and preachers. It’s the people.
People change. Societies change. Therefore religion must change to keep from denying the development and improvement of societies. But mostly it’s the other way around: societies are supposed to conform to a never-changing set of rules, which may or may not have ever happened.
"Foolish rules of ancient date designed to make us all feel great while we fold spindle and mutilate those unbelievers from a neighboring state."
For the sake of the second one. As a Catholic. He is saying we shouldn’t judge the sinner. He does not support homosexual marriage. Nor will he allow within the church. For it is against the basic doctrines of the church. He says that Catholics and Christians should not be as hard towards the homosexual groups as our radical brothers and sisters are. But don’t get his words confused. He does not support gay marriage. Or the acts of gay people. He is saying if they are looking for God and not acting upon their homosexual tendencies. I’m not saying don’t love the man! Because he is amazing!! And I couldn’t have asked for a better Pope to govern our Church! But don’t get his words confused!
does anybody else think tired and sleepy mean two totally different things
sleepy is cute and dozing off and happy but tired is 10 cups of coffee and murder
- Stop letting people drag you into needless arguments. – Never waste your time trying to explain yourself to people who have proven that they are committed to misunderstanding you. And don’t define your intelligence or self-worth by the number of arguments you have won, but by the number of times you have said, “This needless nonsense is not worth my time!”
- Stop letting people drown you with their negativity. – Positivity is a choice. Choose wisely. Be smart enough to walk away from the negativity around you… it is never worth your while, ever.
- Stop letting people make you feel ashamed of your scars. – Scars remind us that our past is real, and that we have grown beyond it. Every scar has a story. Don’t be afraid to tell it and own it.
- Stop listening to those who berate you for your honest mistakes. – To grow strong and wise, you must have the courage to make mistakes. Allow yourself to be a beginner. No one starts off being excellent.
- Stop letting others blind you from YOUR truth. – Today, the only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday. Prove yourself to yourself, not others.
- Stop letting people bully you. – Bullying is not OK. Period. There is no freedom on Earth that gives someone the right to assault who you are as a person. Sadly, some people just won’t be happy until they’ve pushed your ego to the ground and stomped on it. What you have to do is have the nerve to stand your ground. Don’t give them any leeway. Nobody has the power to make you feel small unless you give them that power.
- Stop letting friends be untrue to you. – What is a true friend? Someone who loves you just the way you are, but still inspires you to be a better person. BE a true friend to others, and keep only true friends close to you.
- Stop letting the same people lie to you over and over again. – If someone fools you once, shame on them. If someone fools you twice, shame on you. If you catch someone lying to you, speak up. Some people will lie to you repeatedly in a vicious effort to get you to repeat their lies over and over until they effectively become true. Don’t partake in their nonsense. Don’t let their lies be your reality.